Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire


Hello,

Posting a photo of my Tarraco which I took delivery of 3 weeks ago.

This is after my first wash of the car using sonax shampoo with sonax PNS applied after as recommended by someone on this forum. It has worked a treat. I got fed up by the end and cleaning the wheels was an after thought!

Thanks to all of you for your informative posts and advice.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Looks great.

Had mine since Tuesday ( Xcellence Lux 1.5 petrol in Atlantic Blue)

I'm worried about scuffing they alloys. Any products to prevent this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
I have the same car as you Lamron (Have you got a Lambretta?), had mine for 6 months yesterday.
Best tip that I can give you is to use the camera in the wing mirror whenever you are parking near anything raised as it allows you to see exactly where the front wheel is. I use mine nearly every time and so far so good.
Hope that you enjoy your car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Conal said:
I have the same car as you Lamron (Have you got a Lambretta?), had mine for 6 months yesterday.
Best tip that I can give you is to use the camera in the wing mirror whenever you are parking near anything raised as it allows you to see exactly where the front wheel is.
Sorry what's a Lambretta? I haven't got a wing mirror camera, I have the 360 degree camera. I just part-exchanged for my Mercedes A-class which is a lot smaller. I'm worried about tight roads and width restrictions. I bought Tarraco because I like it, I don't need 7 seats, not even 5.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Lambretta.....a classic 2 stroke scooter from about 50/60/70 years ago. It was your user name which made me ask!
With the 360 degree camera activated if you press the screen to the side of the image of the car that you want to see then you should be able to see the kerb and the front wheel of your car. There should also be a red line on screen to help you line things up.
Won't help out on the open road but can help when you are parking which is probably when most wheel damage occurs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Conal said:
Lambretta.....a classic 2 stroke scooter from about 50/60/70 years ago. It was your user name which made me ask!
With the 360 degree camera activated if you press the screen to the side of the image of the car that you want to see then you should be able to see the kerb and the front wheel of your car. There should also be a red line on screen to help you line things up.
Won't help out on the open road but can help when you are parking which is probably when most wheel damage occurs.
Haha oh I see, just googled it. Lamron to me is just normal spelt backwards. Thanks for the tip! I'll try that.

How have you found going through width restrictions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
I understand now, I only asked as I have a 62 Lamby and thought that you might be a fellow enthusiast.
I've done just short of 5000 miles in my car and a couple of times have had a very loud and scary warning on the dash. Can't remember what the symbol actually looks like but it is big and red and appears between the dials! It has happened when I have been going through a narrow gap, once in a traffic jam when squeezing past a vehicle coming in the opposite direction and the other time when going between two lines of parked vehicles in a narrow street. I didn't touch anything on either occasion so it must have a bit of tolerance built in.....not the best time to make you jump though :!: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
447 Posts
That's front assist or whatever it's called. It warns of imminent impact if you don't correct. But being an electronic system, it can't think 100% like a human brain does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Conal said:
I understand now, I only asked as I have a 62 Lamby and thought that you might be a fellow enthusiast.
I've done just short of 5000 miles in my car and a couple of times have had a very loud and scary warning on the dash. Can't remember what the symbol actually looks like but it is big and red and appears between the dials! It has happened when I have been going through a narrow gap, once in a traffic jam when squeezing past a vehicle coming in the opposite direction and the other time when going between two lines of parked vehicles in a narrow street. I didn't touch anything on either occasion so it must have a bit of tolerance built in.....not the best time to make you jump though :!: :lol:
How do I retract the cupholders next to the gearbox? I've pressed the button for them to come out, now I want them back in?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top