Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just after some real time reviews of the 20" wheel ride.i only managed to test drive 18 but have ordered a model with 20s.
Thank in advance.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The ride is good and comfortable, but road noise is high, but as I've said on another thread, reduce the psi to comfort has made a difference.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have never seen a comfort setting on tyre pressures? Still waiting for my build date.
Dealer told me MY22 Tarraco is being built soon with no tables on rear of front seats, and Vegan leather on gear stick!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pietre said:
I have never seen a comfort setting on tyre pressures? Still waiting for my build date.
Dealer told me MY22 Tarraco is being built soon with no tables on rear of front seats, and Vegan leather on gear stick!
No trays on the back of the seats does that mean there changing the seat type for leather seats

·
Registered
98 Posts
learoy said:
Pietre said:
No trays on the back of the seats does that mean there changing the seat type for leather seats
The only leather change I was told of, was the gear lever. Very few changes to MY22 model Tarraco.

·
Registered
98 Posts
learoy said:
As far as I know the only seats with no tray are the fr model bucket seats
The change is for MY22 model. We are currently getting MY21 model. I was told this when dealer was checking for build date for my Tarraco.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pietre said:
learoy said:
The change is for MY22 model. We are currently getting MY21 model. I was told this when dealer was checking for build date for my Tarraco.
My build week is today if it goes ahead I wonder if it will be a my21 or 22 then

·
Registered
98 Posts
learoy said:
Pietre said:
learoy said:
My build week is today if it goes ahead I wonder if it will be a my21 or 22 then
The dealer said they were advisng dealers of the changes, but as usual no date for new year model start date. I am also wondering what i am getting, as I am still waiting for a build date. I placed my order with dealer on 17th April. and added a Panoramic Roof to build spec a week later.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
markymate said:
The ride is good and comfortable, but road noise is high, but as I've said on another thread, reduce the psi to comfort has made a difference.
Which make of tyres did yours come with as I know the pirreli are 2db quieter than the contis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.