Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a tarraco fr sport brand new delivered about 10 days ago my 2021 model and it's come with out the rear seat release handle in the boot either side is this correct as I thought these come as standard ?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Missing the rear seat release handles is not really a deal breaker. They are so tight, I feel like I am going to break something you have to pull so hard. Also, once flipped down, you still have to go and open the door to push the seat backs down to lock them flat. So whichever way, you have to go to the back doors anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2021 FR Sport and can confirm no rear seat release handles or under seat cubby. Also has a satnav that doesn't know where it is. Had a software update this morning no fix. Now onto the antenna base. Sounds horribly familiar?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gaznessa said:
I have a 2021 FR Sport and can confirm no rear seat release handles or under seat cubby. Also has a satnav that doesn't know where it is. Had a software update this morning no fix. Now onto the antenna base. Sounds horribly familiar?
Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I picked ours up on Saturday never noticed the seat releases were missing but theres no 12 volt socket in the boot. I also expected the fancy front bucket seats.
Rear seat release on ours is a fabric loop at the base of the 3rd row seats accessed from the boot.
Other than that fairly pleased with the car.
Great on the M way!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.