Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all 2021 tarraco owners with the dsg gearbox is it true that the latest updated model with dsg gearbox that they have ironed out the gearbox delay at pull off from stand still.?

·
Registered
306 Posts
learoy said:
Calling all 2021 tarraco owners with the dsg gearbox is it true that the latest updated model with dsg gearbox that they have ironed out the gearbox delay at pull off from stand still.?
I haven't driven a MY21 DSG Tarraco (yet) but the MY21 Ateca 1.5 TSI Evo DSG that I was given for a couple of days had it badly.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I removed my Racechip XLR from my Skoda Kodiaq, expecting to have to fit it to my FR Sport which I picked up last week. I can honestly tell you that I haven't found any reason to fit it on this car. So from my point of view I would have say, yes, they have.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am hoping this is not an issue along with the SOS problem that means I am going to need to choose another car. It has taken ages to find a suitable car.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like the dsg box has been sorted.but all vag group dsg cars had this slight delay at engagement of first gear at pull off from stand still.not a biggy if you know it's there.my Merc is a little bit the same so may be a auto box thing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As for the SOS my guess is a bad batch of something which I'm sure will get sorted when they work out what it is.i would guess it also happens across the vag group using the same system

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know how much the delay was previously, but it seems OK for me in my MY21 FR Tarraco.

There is a line in the press leaflet describing the changes for MY21:
"A new and more powerful 2.0 TDI 200PS (147kW) engine with 400Nm of torque (previously: 2.0 TDI 190PS/140kW) is also available, and is mated to a new seven-speed automatic DSG dual-clutch transmission (DQ381), exclusively available with 4Drive."

This may explain any changes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.