Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What no Qi charger!! Read quite a few of your posts with interest, so thought I would drop in and say hi whilst waiting for the car to arrive.
Tried the entire VW AG range of 7 seaters VW, Škoda finally went for the Tarraco as RRP just under 40k limit so will not need to twitch at £500 tax next year!! Plus it has loads of kit and gadgets that I love.
Mind you had to resist temptation of a Cupra ST R in darkness black. Sensible head came back with a healthy discount on the Tarraco which will be a daily driver and our Basset Hound wagon!!
Car is at docks and apparently has latest 2020 firmware/software, will keep you posted what that means when I get it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Stu69 said:
What no Qi charger!! Read quite a few of your posts with interest, so thought I would drop in and say hi whilst waiting for the car to arrive.
Tried the entire VW AG range of 7 seaters VW, Škoda finally went for the Tarraco as RRP just under 40k limit so will not need to twitch at £500 tax next year!! Plus it has loads of kit and gadgets that I love.
Mind you had to resist temptation of a Cupra ST R in darkness black. Sensible head came back with a healthy discount on the Tarraco which will be a daily driver and our Basset Hound wagon!!
Car is at docks and apparently has latest 2020 firmware/software, will keep you posted what that means when I get it.
Hope you are as pleased as I am.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.