Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

New to the forum after recently purchasing my FR sport. It was an ex-demonstrator and on the day of delivery to me, I noticed that on the 360-degree camera view, the image of the Tarraco doesn't look right as there is a black border around it (almost like the Tarraco image needs resizing).

It's now been in to the dealer twice to take a look, the first time to make sure the software was up to date and the second for a full calibration, but it seems this hasn't fixed it to they have referred it back to Seat technical. It's not the end of the world as it still seems to work and the feature is a nice to have. What is interesting is I was looking on auto trader and it seems other Tarracos have the same issue and seems to affect the 9.2" screens only, has anyone else seen this issue and if so, was it resolved?

Automotive lighting Grille Rectangle Automotive design Vehicle door

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yep, I get the same issue. Not all the time so definitely a bug. I also frequently get the SOS call failure warning that causes my entire infotainment system to crash - local dealer can't resolve that either. Hopefully they'll crush lots of these bugs in the new MIB3 units soon as they're annoying as hell.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phew, thanks L4NG3R5, I'm glad you think it's a bug too. I was worried it may not have been raised at the dealers before (as they seem to have cars they are selling with the same issue) Fingers crossed that will update soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a bit different behavior depending on a situation:
1. when I start the car I can see entire 360 view without any black rectangle however
2. when I finish my drive and heading to park the car forwards, when the speed is very low the car recognizes that it is going to be parked and at that moment I can see on the screen (9.2") the car's "model/dummy" (those white lines of the entire car) however the entire screen goes black so none of the cameras goes on. (I am currently getting it checked in the service what should be the proper behavior)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had that too, and sometimes when stopped at traffic lights the outline of the car suddenly appears on the left hand of the screen with the guide to say to too close to the car to the left of me.

It's odd, but just been told SEAT want to see if swapping out my rear camera will fix my issues. Will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wanted to bump this thread as Seat haven't got to the bottom of my issue yet. Has anyone else with the issue reported it to the dealers as apparently I'm the only one they have seen with the issue?

Also if you have it, do you have a tow bar or tow bar prep as I only have one option on thw car of tow bar prep so wondered if it may be related.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.