Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have signed up as I am looking at the tarraco 2.0 190ps FR.

Does anyone here have experience with child seats in the 3rd row? If so, do they fit with no problems?

Tried to look around on Google etc but can't find any pictures showing it. Perhaps a member here has a picture or experience with a child seat in the back.

Also, with just 1 seat folded down at the back, will a pram fit in? There are 6 of us so not sure if there will be enough space. Thank you

Registered
We tried to fit our grandson's seat into our last row of seats and found it a problem. As far as I recall the problem was with the headrest on the seat, which I believe is fixed, not allowing the seat to fit properly. His Mum wasn't happy with it so we just moved him forward into the middle row. He wasn't very happy about it as he wanted to go in the back with his big sister who was fine on a booster! Mum rules though! 馃榿
Can't help with your pram question though.

Registered
All I can say is that there is no ISOFIX in the 3rd row. However, the headrest is adjustable. You can slide it up.

Registered
The 3rd row headrests can be removed and reversed - meaning they still provide support for a child seat but without pushing the child seat forward.

The Tiguan forum (and linked from this forum somewhere) has a useful how-to guide. It took me 5 mins to remove the additional catch and then they work just like the 2nd row headrests.

We can't fit our youngest's seat in the back - it attaches with seatbelt rather than isofix but is just too big. But our 5yr old's seat fits and secures just like it does in the 2nd row.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I have 4 kids aged 4 and under so all in proper car chairs still, and baby in a baby chair. Having a test drive next week. Honestly after doing more research I am not feeling optimistic at all, saw the allspace with seats in the 3rd row and they looked too big with no rear view馃槶

6 of us in total.

Registered
The manual says that the third row is not suitable for either isofix seats or seat belt secured children's seats.

No one over 1.6m tall either.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What about high back booster seats? Would one of those be okay in the 3rd row at all?
Appreciate the replies

Registered
I managed to fit even a rear facing car seat at the back, with very precise middle row positioning. You need a very specific seat (britax romero) and now upgraded to a front facing booster in the 3rd row. This is for my 5 year old

1 - 8 of 8 Posts