Seat Tarraco Forum banner

69 Plate, Lux Excellence - Owning Soon!

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  intikhaliq 
#1 ·
Good evening,

Just joined the forum, and will be a new owner of the Tarraco on a 69 plate, done 9k on the clock.

I still have grace period to purchase or not or better should I look out for anything bad or good, the one I am buying will need new tyres. I just thought I'd drop in and get some advice as the owners are the best people to trust. Thank you.

Inti

#5 ·
Motorpoint are stating that thread on tyres if it's on 2.5mm is fine but any less they would change it but as its 20" alloys you can feel the road surface on your pedals and for 20" I'd advise no less then 3mm.

Mcsimmo, the one I'm set on also has side-step but no pan roof....but I've had bad experience with pan roof, the drain in the roof get blocked and the seal/sill perish which let the rain-water come inside the car, so watch out for that. Always ask Seat to unblock or clear all the the drains/passage way in the car when you get your car serviced.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.