Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up my 2019 tarraco recently had this done last week. It involved replacing the sos control unit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
How do recall fixes work? Does the dealer contact you or do you have to look it up yourself and request it?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car was in for a few bits that was agreed when we bought it and they told me it was outstanding. Just ring your local seat dealer and ask them they can check on their systems if yours will have it

·
Registered
174 Posts
My 2019 Tarraco went in for its first service 2 weeks ago. I asked them if there were any recall fixes and they said they did check in advance but there wasn't any. Won't be surprised if they didn't actually check. I saw while they manoeuvred another car out of the way to get my car in, they bumped another car. Then when i collected my car i noticed a scuff on my bumper - which unfortunately i can't prove it was them because i didn't check the car right before i handed it over :x

·
Registered
174 Posts
Paint taken off down to the plastic about the size of a 10p coin. I suppose better it's the bumper than the metal body that can rust.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Properly sucks

Hopefully you can repair it but maybe a lesson to us all to be extra vigilant. Some of these dealers especially London and surrounding areas are unbelievably pokey.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I recently had this work done a couple of weeks ago here in Poland and pushed them on the software update for mine to solve the kangaroo issue on my 1.5tsi engine. Apparently according to the dealer, the fix only works on specific engines and they check it using the VIN. Fortunately for me mine was shown as the fix potentially working so they did it and have to say I have noticed an improvement. Didn't take long either. With the SOS control unit change and the software update, took less than 2 hours. Just a bit of a pain I had to sit in their waiting area with a bloody face mask on the whole time whilst the sun was beating down boiling me along with the two other guys who were waiting! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts