Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am new to this fora.
I have noticed on Seat official site (https://www.seat.com/carworlds/tarraco/safety.html) when you scroll down to "Adaptive Cruise Control Predictive" section the following wording: "When combined with the automatic gearbox and the Navi System+ 9.2", the ACC Predictive function recognises curves and speed limits to keep you moving forward in the intended lane while avoiding front-end collisions."

My Tarraco has automatic gearbox and also Navi System+ 9.2" however it never warns me about curves as shown on the picture on official Seat web and also whenever the speed sign is recognized or I enter the town no matter the car recognizes speed limit my Travel Assist does not take that into account and does not slow down the car.
I am just having my Tarraco checked at the service where they mentioned that my Tarraco has all the systems needed however they are not able to upgrade to firmware which should enable this functionality which is absolutely odd to me as there was no other security feature left which I did not order for my Tarraco.
Does this work for anyone on the fora or what I am expecting does not exist?

thanks
lukas

·
Registered
15 Posts
I get the impression somethings are just turned off for the UK versions.

We havea camera installed above the rear view mirror, not sure what for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.