Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so, I have seen somewhere that the Tarraco has Ambient lighting, but have not seen it mentioned in any reviews of the car and haven't come across any images showing it off, so does the tarraco have it? and if so in what form? Is it a light strip hidden in the door like on Ateca? and can you change the colour???

Also, I keep hearing a lot about a reversing camera but on the Ateca that is part and parcel with a top down drone view cam, which we have on our car along with the ambient lighting, so is that also included in certain Tarraco trims or is it purely a reversing cam only?

Cheers

·
Registered
436 Posts
Uggzy2014 said:
Okay so, I have seen somewhere that the Tarraco has Ambient lighting, but have not seen it mentioned in any reviews of the car and haven't come across any images showing it off, so does the tarraco have it? and if so in what form? Is it a light strip hidden in the door like on Ateca? and can you change the colour???

Also, I keep hearing a lot about a reversing camera but on the Ateca that is part and parcel with a top down drone view cam, which we have on our car along with the ambient lighting, so is that also included in certain Tarraco trims or is it purely a reversing cam only?

Cheers
Ambient lighting is in the front driver and passenger footwells and in all 4 doors. ONly colour is white.

Tarraco xcellence and above has reversing camera and front and rear parking sensors. 360 degree cameras for xcellence lux

xcellence and above get park assist (self parking)

SE get only rear sensors and no cameras.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stellamaris5 said:
Uggzy2014 said:

Cheers
Ambient lighting is in the front driver and passenger footwells and in all 4 doors. ONly colour is white.

Tarraco xcellence and above has reversing camera and front and rear parking sensors. 360 degree cameras for xcellence lux

xcellence and above get park assist (self parking)

SE get only rear sensors and no cameras.
Thanks that helps,

That confirms that I'd have to get Xcellence lux trim to be on par with our Ateca, it's a bit dissapointing the lighting is not multicoloured as it in the Ateca though tbh.
I still feel the Ateca in Xcellence trim still has a little more wow factor inside than the Tarraco in terms of appearence with the lighting and abundance of chrome even if you do lose out a bit on rear leg room.

I've seen an offer from Seat quoting £299 a month for the Tarraco Xcellence on Contact Hire, so that seems to be my only affordable option at the moment, I'm assuming, the lux will be available in the same contract hire (obviously for a litgle more money, but still considerably cheaper than pcp) but I'm not sure about leasing tbh, it's money going nowhere really even if it is cheaper monthly than pcp.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stellamaris5 said:
I think the novelty of different colours wears off quickly. White looks classy and mature!
Thats true In fairness, we quickly found blue to be the best colour for a relaxed cabin, with red occasionally fun when you pop it in sport mode, but the rest just create visual noise tbh.

I can live without it but it is nice to show off to passengers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.