Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Purchased a Seat Tarraco SE a couple of months back. I am struggling in connecting a phone to the SUV, current status

1. Tarraco is SE edition
2. Phone is Galaxy A51
3. Have been able to connect via a cable and this kicks off android auto
4. mirror link i cannot get to work
5. searched in vain and tried multiple times to connect wirelessly
Is it possible to connect wirelessly via Android app

Also getting spotify (non-premium) to work is clunky sometimes it works and sometimes not..I need to disconnect/reconnect multiple times to get it to kick off

Thanks in advance
Ger

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks folks for the responses, checked the VIN number and it is indicating 2021 as the year of build.

My daughter has an iphone and it can connect wirelessly.

Just wondering could it be down to the phone....

Regards
Ger

·
Registered
130 Posts
Could be the phone if apple works then Android should.check for head unit updates and also try a top end android phone.but I think your phone should work need to Google if it's compatible.remove phone and try again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Hope I'm not too late to the post. I purchased a 2021 tarraco Last week and cannot get the Android auto to connect or the mirror link. I have a one plus 8 phone which is updated and I have a USB connected from the c port of the car. On the android auto website they do not list the tarraco as a compatible car but I'm hoping they just have not updated the website. would the infotainment system itself need to be updated

·
Registered
11 Posts
Davemurra83 said:
Hi All,

Hope I'm not too late to the post. I purchased a 2021 tarraco Last week and cannot get the Android auto to connect or the mirror link. I have a one plus 8 phone which is updated and I have a USB connected from the c port of the car. On the android auto website they do not list the tarraco as a compatible car but I'm hoping they just have not updated the website. would the infotainment system itself need to be updated
Hi. Do you have the AndroidAuto app installed on your phone? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.projection.gearhead&hl=lt&gl=US

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.