Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Haha I was hoping you had t noticed it, it's cool when you find new stuff, have a play about with the menue's on the main screen, I have brightened up the strip lights in the doors and foot well lights, the washer jets are great to adjust by loosening a screw instead of having to use a pin like on older cars
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
To disable keyless entry (as a one off until you unlock the car again) press lock button on the key and within a couple of seconds the lock sensor on the door handle. Thank me later.

To disable internal monitoring (for example if its hot and you want to leave the windows open a tiny bit so a fly doesn't set off the alarm) press the lock twice or disable on the infotainment screen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Front seat can be folded flat.
Seat base of seats 6/7 can be lifted to reveal more space under and to remove spare wheel if ordered.
Rear seats slide and recline.
There are hidden storage pockets in both front doors further back in to door bins
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Davem said:
Was looking at the settings and found tilt side mirror when reversing. Didn't know it had it didn't know if there was anything else like that
I found this setting but mine doesn't seem to tilt when I put the car into reverse. Other than having the option ticked, do you have to do anything else other than reverse?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
when in reverse gear, adjust the mirror how you want it when dipped, it will the remember the dip.

If you want the feature then set the mirror knob to L, it will go back to the dipped position every time you engage reverse gear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Driver said:
I found this setting but mine doesn't seem to tilt when I put the car into reverse. Other than having the option ticked, do you have to do anything else other than reverse?
Same here, the mirror tilted once, but now he doesn't change anymore ...
another visit at the dealer :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
stellamaris5 said:
when in reverse gear, adjust the mirror how you want it when dipped, it will the remember the dip.

If you want the feature then set the mirror knob to L, it will go back to the dipped position every time you engage reverse gear.
Thanks! I hadn't thought of setting the mirrors whilst the car is in reversse! I'll give it a go and report back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Dpau said:
Driver said:
I found this setting but mine doesn't seem to tilt when I put the car into reverse. Other than having the option ticked, do you have to do anything else other than reverse?
Same here, the mirror tilted once, but now he doesn't change anymore ...
another visit at the dealer :roll:
Mirror knob has to be set to L if you want that feature.
(only passenger side works, the other doesn't
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
stellamaris5 said:
Dpau said:
Driver said:
I found this setting but mine doesn't seem to tilt when I put the car into reverse. Other than having the option ticked, do you have to do anything else other than reverse?
Same here, the mirror tilted once, but now he doesn't change anymore ...
another visit at the dealer :roll:
Mirror knob has to be set to L if you want that feature.
(only passenger side works, the other doesn't
I thanked you already ;-)
I feel stupid now :oops:
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Top