Seat Tarraco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
The recessed pits either side of the boot floor are surprisingly useful for things you don't want tuck in / prevent rolling around and are larger than they appear. Stuff that we've managed to fit in ours include terracotta flower pots and a 2 laptops. We refer to these spaces either side of the boot floor as the 'hamster cheeks' because they hold so much! :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
stellamaris5 said:
SeriousDave said:
stellamaris5 said:
Rear camera wash jet.
When in reverse, push the stalk as if washing the rear window.
When in reverse and you press the rear wash jet what happens ?
You wash the rear camera lens instead of the rear window
What haha totally my new favourite feature :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Both mats and cable. I asked in between order and pickup as I asked for status updates once a week after the build week passed. Do you have build week or are you buying stock? There are no protocols. Do what you need to do to satisfy yourself that everything is in order. It's your hard earned money

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is there a hidden feature that displays the mpg for the trip / last 2 hours in one of the dials in the digital dash. I know you can show it in between the dials and I know you can toggle what you want to show in the middle of each dial. But the default mpg display within the dial seems to be mpg since refuel.

·
Registered
436 Posts
yes, Vehicle Settings, View then you scroll up and down on each dial them hold the view button to save your config.
Or if you scroll down on the right wheel on the steering wheel to the overview section then pressit to toggle between since refuel, since start, longterm. Take your time to play around, there are lots of options. PAge 99 and 100 of the owners manual

·
Registered
174 Posts
stellamaris5 said:
yes, Vehicle Settings, View then you scroll up and down on each dial them hold the view button to save your config.
Or if you scroll down on the right wheel on the steering wheel to the overview section then pressit to toggle between since refuel, since start, longterm. Take your time to play around, there are lots of options. PAge 99 and 100 of the owners manual
Thanks! I did read that page :) Reading and not understanding it seems. Sorted cheers.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hidden feature:
If you are cruising on motorway with allowed speed (eg 120km/h in Ireland) on left lane on Cruise Control.
Then if you approach a muppet occupying right lane driving slower eg 110km (there is plenty of them in Ireland) - even if your left lane is empty the car slows down and displays vehicle on right lane - as you should not overtake any vehicle on their left...

For best result switch to 'Assist systems' view with only gear and speed.

It will continue cruising at their speed keeping safe distance in case they decided to return to left lane.

·
Registered
436 Posts
pch said:
Hidden feature:
If you are cruising on motorway with allowed speed (eg 120km/h in Ireland) on left lane on Cruise Control.
Then if you approach a muppet occupying right lane driving slower eg 110km (there is plenty of them in Ireland) - even if your left lane is empty the car slows down and displays vehicle on right lane - as you should not overtake any vehicle on their left...

For best result switch to 'Assist systems' view with only gear and speed.

It will continue cruising at their speed keeping safe distance in case they decided to return to left lane.
And if you tap the accelerator it will continue to reach the set speed. Over time it learns and it will not do it anymore as it is sometimes dangerous especially if you are peeling of to another road on thr slip road and the traffic on the right is slower it will suddenly break for no reason.

Same when you drive in EUrope it will initially not allow you to legitimately overtake as it thinks ou are in the UK and undertaking but if you tap the accerator it will continue and over time learn.

MIne doesn't do it anymore for the better.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts