Seat Tarraco Forum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Good point. I have no idea! I just noticed this behaviour maybe I'm wrong.
It's learning something because it didn't allow me to overtake in Europe initially when we first crossed into France but eventually it stopped doing it. Same when we came back to the uk.

·
Registered
105 Posts
SizzlingPotato said:
How do you set the ACC mode?
Through Driving profile selection wheel. It's pre-selected for profiles Eco, Normal, Sport along with other settings but in 'Individual' you can create own profile with own ACC mode.

To see current setting - turn the wheel to desired profile and tap i in top right corner to see settings for this profile.

·
Registered
174 Posts
pch said:
SizzlingPotato said:
How do you set the ACC mode?
Through Driving profile selection wheel. It's pre-selected for profiles Eco, Normal, Sport along with other settings but in 'Individual' you can create own profile with own ACC mode.

To see current setting - turn the wheel to desired profile and tap i in top right corner to see settings for this profile.
I used ACC for the first time today and I was a little scared when I wanted to see if the car would stop when the car in front stopped. I chickened out on the first attempt and hit my brakes myself. Then I played with the distance, set it to 3 bars and tried again. This time it stopped in good time and I didn't feel the need to interfere. I was even more impressed to see the car move off on it's own when the traffic flowed again.

I'll try out the different modes next. Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Be careful with that because everything is fine when vehicle in front of you slowing down or stopping in normal way. If they slowing suddenly in emergency by pushing brake to max - the system may struggle and at some stage warn loudly to break anyway.
That happened to me few times in Ateca (in Tarraco not yet but the system works the same)

I'd advise to be prepared for emergency braking anyway.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Just noticed that on the start stop mode when the car in front moves off my car starts up.
I'm thinking the sensors or camera detects this.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Since no ones mentioned it, I will (even though its not really hidden but you never know, someone may not have seen it yet) The little net pocket by the front passengers leg on the centre console. I'm not sure what its for but I like that its there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's already been mentioned but worth bumping again - especially now the winter is here - the camera has it's own washer jet that activates with the rear wash jet when reverse is engaged

·
Registered
69 Posts
In the DSG (and possibly the manual) it seems if the auto hold is holding the brake, the brake lights stay on even when you let go of the brake pedal - I've edited this as I thought it was the other way around until I saw the reflection in the front of a bus today! They definitely should go off to stop dazzling the driver behind, not stay on. Not a secret feature more of a secret problem! haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
How to manually activating the coasting mode in DSG?

I figured out if I press the gas pedal very slightly for one second or so and after releasing it the car enters in coasting mode and displays no gear number (only letter D) and of course the ECO symbol on the dashboard. This is tested in Normal drive mode and 80% of cases it works. However, I think some conditions should be met to do so (don't know exactly which): engine temperature, downhill etc.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts