Seat Tarraco Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Driver said:
The recessed pits either side of the boot floor are surprisingly useful for things you don't want tuck in / prevent rolling around and are larger than they appear. Stuff that we've managed to fit in ours include terracotta flower pots and a 2 laptops. We refer to these spaces either side of the boot floor as the 'hamster cheeks' because they hold so much! :D
Perfect for keeping 4L bottles of wiperwash. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
The "bat lights" that come out of the wing mirrors

I have a Lux model and wasn't expecting what happened when I unlocked the car at night for the first time. When I unlocked the car, there was a circle of light on the driveway with the words Tarraco - now I am lets say, a senior person and the only words that came out of my mouth were, COOL !

·
Registered
13 Posts
And the self steering on the motorway is quite interesting! Found myself with a long empty stretch of motor way and lifted my hands off the wheel. The car happily centred itself in a lane for a few miles. Then put up a warning on the dash - with a steering wheel, two hands and said "please resume control of the steering" :D

Well that told me!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Its not really a hidden feature, but the 'Comfort Locking' function is great.

This allows you to close all the windows and sunroof when you lock the vehicle. It can be done from either the key fob or by using the Keyless Access function.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sparky13 said:
Just found the cup holder on the rear trays on the back seats
Bringing the total cupholders for the three passengers in the middle row to *four* - 2 in the armrest too :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just came across this old thread.

A few times the "chiropractor" function has kicked in. This is a great feature, getting to use it is quite random. What you have to do is drive the car quite normally and regular speeds. Then eventually someone will pull out in front of you or cut you up. The Tarraco will then go into Emergency Breaking and collision avoidance, swerve and come to a halt in about 1.5 car lengths - cue being flung forward with all the bones in the spine "cracking" as you get a good stretch! At the same time you also get a cardio work out from the near miss and also endorphins from the bone cracks.

Great feature, glad I don' use it that often

·
Registered
MY22 Tarraco Xcellence 1.5 EVO TSi Manual
7 Posts
Such a minor one but, the rubber insert tray on the centre console can be lifted out to clean properly. Unfortunately the my22 have many very hidden features- rear picnic tables, boot lever to fold seats, under seat tray, tyre repair kit to name but a few, very very hidden…

·
Registered
295 Posts
Such a minor one but, the rubber insert tray on the centre console can be lifted out to clean properly. Unfortunately the my22 have many very hidden features- rear picnic tables, boot lever to fold seats, under seat tray, tyre repair kit to name but a few, very very hidden…
I have mine for sale if you are interested (replaced it with a full-blown spare). PM me.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts