Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home tonight, town driving so 30 mph ish & EPC light comes on along with the lane assist bars and cruise control indicator turning yellow
Nothing unusual to cause it eg impacts or anything.
Big loss of power though.

Any thoughts,

Car is 7 months & done 4.5k miles.

** Update ** done the usual, turned it off... left it 1/2 hr... had a brew... fault has gone.... back to normal.

Still interested if any of you have had similar & resolved it.

2.0 TDi Excellence Lux 190.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Last August, just before summer holiday I had an EPC issue with my 1.5 Tsi. After starting the car the EPC light kept on and cruise control indicator turning yellow. I think some other lights or indicators as well but I'm not too sure anymore. Tarraco was 9 months old and around 13.000 km on the clock.
I went to the dealer where they checked the fault log, which showed an error code. As per instruction from Seat a sensor in the engine has been replaced under warranty. No issues since then.

·
Registered
46 Posts
ive had this 3 of times over the last year, generally on start up , i loose start stop, adaptive cruise control. clears every time I turn off the car and restart.
i had similar faults with other manufacturers and have always been told if the fault remains after starting then its logged which helps with fault finding

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for feedback folks, it has not happened again - but if it does sounds like a dealer checkup may be needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts