Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Fantastic, I get about 40mpg on the motorway and around 25 round town which is about right in my book - it's nice and powerful and whisper quiet on idle. The servicing should be cheap enough too, especially if you use a independent garage (the engine has been around for a while - the EA888 - the Seat has the third iteration of the engine and it's had a lot of issues ironed out)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, that's great to know. We don't have motorways where I live, unfortunately! But there's a choice of a urano grey TDI or a indium grey TSI and I much prefer the indium grey colour. Is 29k an ok price for an unregistered Xcellence first edition plus tsi? Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
Got a 2.0 TSI too and I'm happy with mine. I don't cover many miles and I do lots of short trips so the petrol made sense. if I did lots of long motorway driving (to keep the DPF in shape) then I might have considered a diesel - more torque and better mpg but noisier.

·
Registered
69 Posts
TaracCi said:
Thank you, that's great to know. We don't have motorways where I live, unfortunately! But there's a choice of a urano grey TDI or a indium grey TSI and I much prefer the indium grey colour. Is 29k an ok price for an unregistered Xcellence first edition plus tsi? Thanks
Yes that's great price (is it GBP or Euro?)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Arno said:
IMG_20190627_012034.jpg

I love my 2.0 TSI Excellence.
Even with 20" wheels it's smooth on the road.
I would love some more BHP, it is enough but there's no kick in the back when step on the throttle.
That's more to do with the fact it's 4wd than the lack of power - i find mine is still very fast but much more composed than my previous car (also 190hp petrol but front wheel drive - Audi)

·
Registered
65 Posts
crumpet said:
That's more to do with the fact it's 4wd than the lack of power - i find mine is still very fast but much more composed than my previous car (also 190hp petrol but front wheel drive - Audi)
It's only a 4wheeldrive when you loose grip, not always.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.