Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than getting someone to lay down next to the kerb, is there any way of protecting my Alloys? They are 20" so only 105mm tyre depth. Portsmouth has high kerbs. I was thinking about painting a long plank white and putting it against the kerb in disabled bay. Any ideas?

·
Registered
52 Posts
When parking next to a kerb I always use the top camera to assist me. If you touch the screen on the kerb side of the car then it will give you a good view of your front wheel and allow you to get close to the kerb but not touch it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Conal said:
When parking next to a kerb I always use the top camera to assist me. If you touch the screen on the kerb side of the car then it will give you a good view of your front wheel and allow you to get close to the kerb but not touch it.
[/quote

That's a good tip didn't know you could do that

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
learoy said:
Conal said:
[/quote

That's a good tip didn't know you could do that
That sounds like a great idea. Will give that a try when car delivered.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there any reason why I would be unable to add a neoprene rubbing strip on the kerb face? I was thinking of adding a 100mm strip with No Nails to avoid rash if I get too close to kerb. No idea if practical, or legal. Trying to avoid ruining the wheels. No idea is crazy if it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.