Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Had my Tarraco a month now and as you can imagine not done many miles. :(

The last couple of shopping trips I have noticed a rattle coming from the back seat. I have traced it to the the left hand 60 spilt rear seat. When it folded down there is no rattle. When folded up it rattles.

I will be booking into the seat garage once it back open but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed any rattling from the back seat and if they you have been able to sort it out.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Ray
Yes exactly the same. Had the car since march and finally traced the rattle to the left side back seat. Have fiddled a bit making sure its clicked into place properly but no luck. Dealer I guess!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On my car its coming from the left rear seat when all the way back for max leg room. If I move the seat forward a couple of notches the rattle stops. Only the kids sit in the back so leg room still OK. It will have to do until it goes in the garage.

·
Registered
15 Posts
What was the outcome of this as my new xcellence has a slight rattle from the rear left seat also , tried moving seat back and slide and it's there . Doesn't make a noise if I wobble the seat stationary

·
Registered
325 Posts
I think Iv got the same rattle going over uneven road.
It sounds like a rattle you get from beads knocking together

·
Registered
325 Posts
Well I tried moving the seat forward a little and made things worse.
Iv now got the seats as far back as they will go on leg room and recliner and noise has gone for now.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Not sure if I have the same thing. I hear creaks when driving on a rough road but it sounded to me it was coming from the front left passenger side, perhaps lower region of the door. But with noises it's hard to pin point them while you're the driver.

I'll look at it with a fresh pair of ears next time with this in mind.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have the same problem on my FR 2021 model one month old.Its coming from the rear seat rail I think.I have moved them fully forward to access the rail and I can can cause the noise by just lightly squeezing the rail myself.Really annoying when driving.Has anyone else had any luck with the dealer in repairing it.?
Cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts
Got exactly the same rattle. Never heard when driving back after pick up two weeks ago but started last week and is really beginning to irritate me now!!

Will get the wife to sit in the back and try pinpoint it and see if pressing on the plastic covers stop it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well drove it to dealership on Monday and Murphy's law no rattle.They took it in and told me they took the seats out and tightend the rails and plastic covers.
I haven't had an issue since.
Tried to upload the rattle sound but the file is invalid according to this forum.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Still got my rattle and have tried everything to cushion the sound.
Dealer said they can’t find it typical.
When the middle row left hand slit are folded down the noise stops.
Also if someone is sat in the back it happens less.
Iv pin pointed it to the mechanism to the rear seat back and bit you sit on as if down and push the back side ways it makes the noise.
Other than going back to dealers any ideas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts