Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Picked up brand new tarraco 24th june ordered on 5th February the badges on the back are not like any others i have seen even tho i like it is this a new style?
Also can you change the welcome light under the win mirrors as ours shows ! Hola !

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well I've never seen that font used before, but some of the pictures on the Seat website do show it. Am I right in thinking the 4 stands for 4drive?

·
Registered
202 Posts
It looks like an after thought, or something bought at Halfords. (No offence meant).
Maybe you could buy some badges in the (now) older font? That said, the 4drive badge on mine looks like an after thought as well.

This what my badge looks like. (its not my actual car as its raining outside and I dont want to get wet :lol: )

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
The lettering is the new house style on new Leon and Atteca. So is the change of the puddle light, and I don't believe it is changeable unless you are very clever and get an old wing mirror and swap the lens

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure thats all that stands out at moment if i find anything else different i will post. But still love the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.