Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody managed to source a boot liner for the 7 seater yet? The official Seat ones seem to be delayed and I am getting more scuff marks by the week. Also, any suggestions for mats for the third row....car only came with the four from the dealer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I want one too when it comes out. I'm using a 5 seater version at the moment. It's ok right now as I rarely use the 2 rear seats and the mat is really light. It's made of thin foam I think and it's as light as cardboard. So when I need the 2 seats I'll take it out.

·
Registered
436 Posts
7 seat bootliner does not exist yet.

I got mats for all three rows so haven't really looked for them

Search for any items that fit the VW AllSpace will fit the Tarraco exaclty and some items for the Kodaiq

·
Registered
27 Posts
See I'm even more confused by this, dealer said it comes with the car, and I can't find it anywhere, but to be fair I have a few mates who are v.w dewlers so I'm sure they will sorce a deal for me as the allspace seems to be the same fitting more less

·
Registered
118 Posts
its not standard - the rubber tray is sold separately.
As far as i'ma ware only one available presently in uk is the rigid one which needs to be removed when using the back row of seats (6&7) otherwise its perfect and protects teh back of those seats and boot from scuffs

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use the form for the 5 seater. In some way its a better solution as it is no gap in the middle of the mat where any debris or liquid can pass through. As the mat is very easy to bend compared to the plastic versions I have hade in all other newer VW products I just bend it when used as seven seater. Works fine is my experience even through I was irritated when I learned the 7 seater version was not available...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.