Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have an after market dog guard and boot liner they can recommend? I’ve had a look at the titan boot liner and a couple of others online. Just wondering if anyone has experience with them?
Anyone have a dog guard they may wish to sell?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got the travall dog guard and Hatchbag bootliner with tailgate flap - both have been good although the side attachment on the liner is velcro which struggles with the 3rd row seat belt not sitting flat against the side. I may just get some better velcro and replace it. Just about to take the liner ( and possibly dog guard!) out to fit the spare wheel for the road trip abroad using the instructions on another thread on here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I’m going to go for the titan liner with flap and split seat option, my dogs are quite large and need the whole lot covering 🤦🏻‍♂️
The Boot Buddy Perspex dog guard looks interesting to.
Enjoy your road trip! 👍🏻

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,what did you go with in the end and if so,did you pick any of the add-ons?
I had an hatch bag in my BMW estate.The quality was great until it was partially eaten!Ive just been looking at a new hatchbag as and when I get my new Tarraco,but the prices with the add-ons that I previously had are quite high.
I’m now looking at a Titan cover,so interested in any more feedback.
FYI,my wife has a boot buddy in her Yeti and it’s a pain to be honest.Too rigid and the Velcro gives way when folded into place.I’ve had to reinforce with cable ties and cover it with spray adhesive and carpet,to make it comfortable-especially along the edges.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi.

I think I’m sold on the titan with the bumper protector and split seat option. I haven’t ordered yet and probably won’t until I pick the car up which is looking like next week now.
I’ll report back! 👍🏻

1 - 6 of 6 Posts