Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry forgot to ask the xcellence first edition we got coming has that foot opening boot thing and can you open boot and close via key, or is it just foot and button on the boot, and also is the wireless charger anygood, as some are really slow, thanks

·
Registered
436 Posts
Wireless Charger is slow according to reports and you need to plug it anyway if you want to use Apple Car Play or Android Auto. It gets the added benefit of signal booster which again according to some stories doesn\t really give any noticeable benefts.

THe boot can be opened in 4 and closed in 2 different ways:

Opening virtual pedal, button sbove number plate, key and button in driver door.
Closed via button in hatch door, virtual pedal.

Unfortunately it can't be closed by the keyfob nor by the button in drivers door (apparently for safety reasons if anyone is sitting in row 3)

·
Registered
436 Posts
bobbytoad said:
My boot doesn't open on key or button on door - I assumed they just unlocked the boot to allow the button or pedal to be used?
Key press and hold
Button pull and hold until is starts moving up

Key press and release it will pop
Button pull and release it will pop

There are some setting s in the opening menu in settings.

·
Registered
69 Posts
stellamaris5 said:
Unfortunately it can't be closed by the keyfob nor by the button in drivers door (apparently for safety reasons if anyone is sitting in row 3)
I still semi-think this is a problem not a design, it's mentioned in the user guide as able to close:

https://flic.kr/p/6
Can anyone else close their boot lid with the drivers button? I could in my BMW X1...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Manuals are written for all markets.

It says in the manual also that the 7 seater can't be closed. The 5 seater can but since there are no 5 seaters in the UK it's a moot point.

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Water

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm thinking of a scenario when it can be dangerous. Perhaps when one seat is pulled up, the other is down and a child sitting in one puts his little finger at the bottom of the boot floor in the path of the closing door?

Whereas if you're at the back of the car closing it, you can make sure your child isn't crawling around at the back putting fingers where they shouldn't be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.