Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody else noticed that cleaning the wheels, especially for the first time, is an absolute nightmare. I have never encountered such a difficult job in all the cars I have had....thinking they may have applied something in the garage that has inadvertently caused the brake dust to almost bond to the wheel. I have literally had to apply brake dust remover and scrub each wheel with a hand scourer and a lot of elbow grease.....normally a bit of warm soapy water and the brush works. I need to head out and get another refill of remover now.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I use this I have the 19" wheels and this stuff is amazing, literally leave on for about 60 seconds and rinse of and there spotless, when I got the car I spent £60 on cleaning products on Amazon to make sure it stays look showroom condition, always use the two buckets method to clean your car and buy a decent drying towel for it 😉

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Meguiar%27s+G9524EU+Hot+Rims+All...&ref=nb_sb_noss

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.