Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just leased a Tarraco FR 2.0 4Drive. While driving from the dealer to home, we drove about 170 kms, on the highway (German Autobahn) in ECO mode and with Adaptive Cruise control. I hoped the fuel economy would come around atleast 7l/100km. But, I was shocked to see 9.2. This is very very not expected. How is your FR's mileage? Am I missing something? Or is it going to be this way?

·
Registered
96 Posts
It will take the engine a while to settle in, normally about 2,000 miles or so, then you should see better consumption as time goes on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FR_Sport said:
You've asked this same thing on multiple threads... as I mentioned it sounds spot on to me for the petrol. &#x1f44d-1f3fc;
Sorry for asking my question at multiple places. I read the thread on 'fuel consumption' in this forum and most of them seem to have fairly better mileage compared to mine. 2.0 FR on highway, people are getting around 7l/100. Hmm One thing I could think of was that the 12v battery was almost empty when I started to drive, could that have impacted the mileage?

·
Registered
15 Posts
My fuel economy was bad as well the first 2000km or so. I now average around 7l/100km at Dutch highway speed (100km/h on cruise).
In city traffic its bad though, but with such a heavy car that is to be expected..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.