Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
New to the forum as we ordered a tarraco se technology back at the start of January this year. They have gave us a build date of end of July but worried from what I have read that this won’t be the case. We will be without a car as our current atteca goes back next week.
Can I only find out build dates through the dealer ?
Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi ,
New to the forum as we ordered a tarraco se technology back at the start of January this year. They have gave us a build date of end of July but worried from what I have read that this won’t be the case. We will be without a car as our current atteca goes back next week.
Can I only find out build dates through the dealer ?
Thanks
Phil
if it is on a lease, can you extend it ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had some good news today. Our tarraco is built just waiting for shipping ! Should be here next month 👍😊
That’s good news.My order was placed on the 22nd January and it’s status is still unknown.As of last month,it could be an extra six months plus!
I’ve ordered a dark camo 190 tsi fr with pano btw-I’m just putting it to the back of my mind!

·
Registered
16 Posts
In one of the main dealers in Wales today getting the electrics on mine diagnosed today - again!

I asked the sales manager what the delivery time is on a new Tarraco - 9 to 12 months if you are lucky and the specification does not change by then. Which is an interesting point - if you place an order now, what guarantee is there SEAT will not change the specification or even colour by then ?

In the used car section were 3 x 1.5 TSI (150 BHP) EVO XCELLENCE LUX, two were The other an automatic 2021 build £33,000!

They are holding their price well

·
Registered
306 Posts
In one of the main dealers in Wales today getting the electrics on mine diagnosed today - again!

I asked the sales manager what the delivery time is on a new Tarraco - 9 to 12 months if you are lucky and the specification does not change by then. Which is an interesting point - if you place an order now, what guarantee is there SEAT will not change the specification or even colour by then ?

In the used car section were 3 x 1.5 TSI (150 BHP) EVO XCELLENCE LUX, two were The other an automatic 2021 build £33,000!

They are holding their price well
I feel for you, was myself in last week for a key reprogramming (don't ask :mad:).

Used prices are simply insane due to the dearth of new deliveries.

Also, have you noticed people randomly asking you whether you are interested to sell? I had a few in the last couple of weeks (the dealer being one of them), one from my workplace (that was awkward).

·
Registered
16 Posts
The keys on mine have been reprogrammed several times. The first car I have ever had that the batteries don't last for several years. A very tedious message reminds me every 9 months to change the batteries !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts