Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was given one with my Terraco and my wife was given one with her Arona. No charge. The only issue I find is that my cable won't allow me to connect to Apple CarPlay in either cars. If I use the white USB charge cable that came with the phone it connects no problem.

·
Registered
33 Posts
bobbytoad said:
That's annoying if it isn't wired for CarPlay!
Does it charge the iPhone at least
Using the standard "white" usb cable that comes with the iPhone allows connection regarding Apple CarPlay and charges phone.

·
Registered
27 Posts
To jump in on this, all taracco should come with the 3 in 1 cable free , seat confirmed they forgot to put them in the cars at factory and dealer must supply one, as it's part of the car and included in the brouchor, showed to dealer and called seat UK before I took the keys who spoke to dealer and handed one over ,

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got the orange 3 way USB cable and mats in all rows when i collected mine last week. £21's for the cable is nearly as daft as my Seat insurance quote when i used their drive away 5 day insurance lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.