Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Had my Tarraco for a few months now and on the whole, I am really enjoying the car. Lots of space for my family etc, however, I have a couple of annoying issues...

1. The mirrors don't dip when I reverse even though I have enabled the setting
2. the car doesn't auto-lock when I leave the car, not a huge issue but I've accidentally left it unlocked overnight before so a bit risky...
3. Apple CarPlay seems to get disconnected quite often, i have to reconnect the phone to get it to connect again

has anyone else seen these issues?

Thanks

·
Registered
436 Posts
T180985 said:
Hi! Had my Tarraco for a few months now and on the whole, I am really enjoying the car. Lots of space for my family etc, however, I have a couple of annoying issues...

2. the car doesn't auto-lock when I leave the car, not a huge issue but I've accidentally left it unlocked overnight before so a bit risky...
3. Apple CarPlay seems to get disconnected quite often, i have to reconnect the phone to get it to connect again

Thanks
1. The mirror knob position has to be set to L. The manual states R but this is only for LHD. For the UK RHD it's L. ONly the passenger mirror will dip not the driver mirror. YOu save this by putting the car in reverse and dipping and positioning the mirror as needed. Once you drive off it goes back up. It won't dip if it's not set to L

2. THe car doesn't autolock as you walk away, you either need to lock it with the key or if you have KESSY by putting your finger on the outside dimple in the driver/passenger door handle

3. Most likely a bad cable. Try a new cable. I don't have this issue. Or clean out the phone connection with a cocktail stick as fluff accumulates inside.

·
Registered
46 Posts
T180985 said:

Thanks
The mirror dipping feature offered by seat has never worked properly, I had it on the Leon Fr and it stopped dipping after a few months for no reason and when I looked into the issue it turned out it was a design flaw that Seat could not correct and they subsequently chose to omit the feature on on future models and it wasn't offered on the Ateca either for the same reason, if you Google it you will see loads of people moaning about it on vwag car forums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.