Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at a review of a FR
and noticed the climate control panel has completely changed, no more control knobs!
My car is supposed to be built this week and I was hoping for a my21, but if this is one of the changes, I'd rather skip it..
Vehicle Car Plant Motor vehicle Steering part

2020-10-05 12_50_40-Seat Tarraco 1.5 150 pk Automaat FR _ Climate control _ panoramadak _ Stoelverwa.png

Edit; also the USB ports appear to be USB-C now.
2020-10-05 12_51_15-Seat Tarraco 1.5 150 pk Automaat FR _ Climate control _ panoramadak _ Stoelverwa.png

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shaun_R said:
Wonder if there's a wireless charging pad now (or wireless Apple Carplay for that matter) :)
Well, I paid €210 for the wireless charging, which is kind of ridiculous, so it better be there :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine is MY21 and yes has usb-c ports and the updated heating controls. Regarding the latter you can adjust the temp by swiping your finger along the bottom of the heating control panel, doesn't rely on the infotainment screen like a 5008. Works fine in my opinion. No wireless charging sadly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm just in the process of ordering a Tarraco FR Sport.
From what I see online these models are the FR and have a front camera and have the cloth/alcantara seats.
We specifically wanted a FR sport due to wanting the area view camera but don't want leather.
Anyone got any information on the MY21 specs for the different specs and what is available as standard.
I much prefer the bigger bucket seats but we want all the bells and whistles. Just not leather.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are you in the uk? Uk spec FR Sport has leather seats (same as those in the xlux with tray tables) and area view. The FR has Alcantara bucket seats (without tray tables) but no area view. I'm afraid I don't think you can downgrade the seats in the FR Sport or upgrade to area view in the FR.

Other differences are 19 inch vs 20 inch alloys (personally I think the FR Sport wheels are much nicer but I'm biased) and the Sport also has heated seats/washer nozzles.

IanT599 said:
I'm just in the process of ordering a Tarraco FR Sport.
From what I see online these models are the FR and have a front camera and have the cloth/alcantara seats.
We specifically wanted a FR sport due to wanting the area view camera but don't want leather.
Anyone got any information on the MY21 specs for the different specs and what is available as standard.
I much prefer the bigger bucket seats but we want all the bells and whistles. Just not leather.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm pretty sure you're stuck with having to make a choice then. I had no intention of getting an FR Sport. I was going to get an xlux. It was the combination of availability, reasonable price (I think), less chrome and the lovely alloys that influenced me as well as wanting leather/area view. If I actively didn't want leather I would've looked to save the money on the FR and potentially the Xcellence.

IanT599 said:
Yes in the UK.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Liking the USB C, USB A seems so old skool now. Not so sure on the touch sliders for heating and bigger wheels. Being a tight wad, bigger wheels means more cost for tyre replacement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.