Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a sneak peek of our Tarraco coming off the transporter sent via video link earlier this week and another showing it all polished up and put to bed before collection last night, we finally made the 180-odd mile trip to the dealership this morning to collect.

And here she is, our brand new Xcellence Lux Indium Grey Tarraco!

In terms of what we think it's too early to give our final verdict, but after the 180 mile drive home in it, it's a case of so far, so good.

I'll post a more detailed review in the coming days once I've had chance to get to know it a little better, but for now at least, we're very happy with it :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Theonike said:
Enjoy. Fantastic car and best colour!!!
Thanks,

Not my first choice of colour to be Honest, doesn't look as good as I was expecting it to, but it okay.

I am a bit confused as to why it doesn't seem to have the wireless phone charger, but both me and my wife have tried our phones and nothing happens, so I am assuming it wasn't included despite the brochure stating it is included on SE Tech and above?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stellamaris5 said:
Wireless charger only on First Edition models. Brochure error. I received £300 compensation for it in cash.

Speak to dealer.

Wireless Charger has a Qi Logo on it.
Ah, that's dissapointing considering we had it on the Ateca we have just traded in.

I will mention it to the dealer and see what he says, but I have a feeling that since ours was in stock and not built to order that they might not compensate us.

I was also expecting it to have the blind spot warning light in the mirror, but it doesn't seem to have that either. Not too bothered about that though.

But the features that it does have all seem to be working well so far, so I am relieved after hearing some of the horror stories out there.

Also quite chuffed that it was brand new with only 7 delivery miles on the clock and arrived at the dealer with protective packaging still on. After the £7500 discount we got I was half expecting it to turn up with signs of wear and tear & mirrors hanging off! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.