Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought Tarraco in March 2021 while driving on autobahn I received a warning for coolant level check. I have driven only 4500kms so practically new vehicle. I restarted the car and warning went away. I checked on returning to home that coolant level was touch below min. Is this something that other people have faced?

·
Registered
306 Posts
rishabhnitc said:
I bought Tarraco in March 2021 while driving on autobahn I received a warning for coolant level check. I have driven only 4500kms so practically new vehicle. I restarted the car and warning went away. I checked on returning to home that coolant level was touch below min. Is this something that other people have faced?
Yes, I always check all levels when new and after every service as dealers sometimes tend to underfill (most service techs are novices straight out of college courses and with minimum training).

When I received the car the oil level was low and the coolant barely above Min so both needed topping up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.