Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'd been reading all the chats here eagerly waiting for my Xcellence to be delivered to the dealership... 12-16 weeks due to me wanting the pano roof.

Then... lockdown. Fair enough, the safety, lives, are far more important than a big piece of metal which would just be sitting on my driveway getting me frustrated that I can't do anything other than sit in the drive turn the engine on like the granddad from "The Lost Boys".

So, I heard that furnaces have been fired back up on the production today which is exciting.

Is anyone else in the same boat as me?
If you hear from your dealership what are they saying to you?
Do you have a manufacture date?
Have you read the manual online several times so know every gadget that the Tarraco has?

I ordered mine back in Feb and i'm expecting July/August in a realistic world of uncertainty. If it's Sept, Oct, Nov so be it.

Thanks all.

Stay Safe, Stay Home Saves Live (and mileage on your Tarraco)

·
Registered
50 Posts
They delivered my car the day before the lockdown (which was 7 days earlier than planned) I just have Xcellence Lux 1.5 DSG with no options, so they already had it brand new in stock. No point having the car delivered in lockdown like me, as I'm paying £445 a month finance and can't even drive the car.

I'm sure it will be worth the wait when you get it. Car seems decent so far. I had a 2019 Mercedes A-class which I didn't like, so traded it in for the Tarraco. I guess the only downside is the way people perceive Seat as a cheap VW or knockoff Audi.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.