Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2019 2.0 Seat Tarraco Se Technology, just before the cars first service the car failed to start and at the service I was told the battery needed replaced at this time I also had intermittent problems with the cruise control not turning on, after a visit to the Seat dealer they told me low battery voltage will cause shut down of unnecessary functions and the cruise control was one of them and they replaced the battery. The car has failed to start once more in the following year and again at the second service I have been told the battery needs replaced, I am also getting the same issue with the cruise control intermittently switching on, again after the car being with the dealer for 4.5 days I am told there is nothing wrong with the battery and they cant get the cruise control to fail. Has anyone else had any similar issues?

Cheers D.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi, I have a 2019 2.0 Seat Tarraco Se Technology, just before the cars first service the car failed to start and at the service I was told the battery needed replaced at this time I also had intermittent problems with the cruise control not turning on, after a visit to the Seat dealer they told me low battery voltage will cause shut down of unnecessary functions and the cruise control was one of them and they replaced the battery. The car has failed to start once more in the following year and again at the second service I have been told the battery needs replaced, I am also getting the same issue with the cruise control intermittently switching on, again after the car being with the dealer for 4.5 days I am told there is nothing wrong with the battery and they cant get the cruise control to fail. Has anyone else had any similar issues?

Cheers D.
Weclome to the Friday afternoon build club.

If I hadn't bought mine for a pittance at the start of the pandemic I would be kicking myself, can't even fathom having all these problems from new.

Good luck and empathy from another SE Tech sufferer (me).

·
Registered
8 Posts
You have my sympathy with an intermittent problem like this. It's hardly a perfect solution to your problem but logging the exact date/time and some video evidence and may help your case if it occurs when you have a passenger in the car. It becomes difficult for them to ignore when you can show them the issue on a loop.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts