Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all, so I'm going to hardwire the dash cameras today and found the fuse in the glove box I'm going to use to add a piggy back onto, however could not see an earth point around the fuse or body work , was to raining when looked so may have missed it, anyone offer any advice please thanks all.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I haven't got a photo on me but you'll see a screw a little deeper inside behind the glove box area that holds it together. Shine a torch inside and you'll see a silvery screw reflecting back at you. Just loosen it to stick the ring/fork in between and tighten.

·
Registered
46 Posts
nick1978 said:
Morning all, so I'm going to hardwire the dash cameras today and found the fuse in the glove box I'm going to use to add a piggy back onto, however could not see an earth point around the fuse or body work , was to raining when looked so may have missed it, anyone offer any advice please thanks all.
Im now looking at hard wiring in my Dash Cam (i want to free up accessories socket) , which fuse did you use to piggy back ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I found this great forum from a google search and it has answered all but one question that I hope you can help with.

I have a hard wire kit for my dashcam, I can see from above that the earth and ignition switched live are covered but can you tell me if there is a permanent live fuse available as my dashcam has a park mode that requires the permanent live.

Thanks

Glenn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.