Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. This is my first post. Just been told my Tarraco that I ordered back in November through ‘Drive The Deal’ will be at the dealers mid July. I asked if we could delay registration until 1st September but was told it’s not possible and I would have 14 days to take the car from it getting to the dealers due to “price protection”. Getting good info from the dealer is like getting blood from a stone. Anyone else encountered this? Do you think that’s right that I have to take it on a 22 plate or are they just trying it on so that hey don’t need to store it for weeks? Thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi everyone. This is my first post. Just been told my Tarraco that I ordered back in November through ‘Drive The Deal’ will be at the dealers mid July. I asked if we could delay registration until 1st September but was told it’s not possible and I would have 14 days to take the car from it getting to the dealers due to “price protection”. Getting good info from the dealer is like getting blood from a stone. Anyone else encountered this? Do you think that’s right that I have to take it on a 22 plate or are they just trying it on so that hey don’t need to store it for weeks? Thanks
The reason is much simpler frankly, waiting for you to get in in Sep means the sale counts towards the next quarter, they are probably under (obviously) this quarter and trying to get as many as possible registered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The reason is much simpler frankly, waiting for you to get in in Sep means the sale counts towards the next quarter, they are probably under (obviously) this quarter and trying to get as many as possible registered.
I followed this up with the broker (Drive The Deal) and they confirmed that all their orders have to be collected within 14 days of the car arriving at the dealership. Guess they make it a condition of the price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
happy you’ve got a delivery date steve. Ordered an Excellence 2.0 diesel 200 bhp dsg with electric tow bar oct 17th. Latest possible delivery now September 20th for me.
what model you ordered with any add ons ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I ordered a 2.0TDI 150 DSG Excellence in Dark Camo with no options. Order placed 25th November. Apparently it landed in the U.K. last week so expecting it to be at the dealership any day now. Sorry yours is taking so long. Maybe it’s the tow bar option slowing it down…

1 - 5 of 5 Posts