Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Placed an order in mid June for a 2.0 190 TSi Excellence 4Drive. The salesman wouldn't be drawn on potential delivery dates just it would get here when it arrived. Has anyone got any realistic delivery dates, or is everyone in the same boat. My current car was 6 weeks in Production, 3 in build and 3 in delivery and I was given a link to follow it through. Do SEAT have something similar?

Regards

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't think SEAT offer an online tracker, unlike the other VAG brands. I didn't have access and j ordered through a broker.

I ordered just before Christmas 18/12 and I picked it up 5th March. The quoted delivery time was 16-24 weeks (pre COVID).

Peri COVID, I think the lead times will probably be a minimum of 21-24 weeks. I'm not sure. This is an educated guess, at best.

Just sit tight and be ready to move when you get the call/email. Good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
No answer for you here, just my experience.

I ordered mine back on the 29th Feb (still waiting).

I was given a 12-16 wk window from that date. I've been chasing them and always got a "no update from SEAT yet" response until last week when the dealership said, "It's finally in their system as status 10. Now, we just need it to go to status 20 for a confirmed build date".

I don't think i'll have my new car for my summer holiday in August.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got sight of the long awaited car today and it is an MY21which is good news! The downside it I will take a week to hand it over. Even with its covers on it looks smart. Can't wait

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi C2clo,

Looks very nice.

If it is at all possible, when you have taken delivery, could you post a image of the leather seats. I have one on order with leather but only had the brochure images go off of.

Many thanks,

Thyper

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Afraid not @Lanark_Golfer. The dealer called to say it had arrived so I arranged a quick visit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Thyper
The seats look very nice. The car gets handed over next week so will take photos then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.