Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm new to the forum, based in Ireland and order a new Tarraco 23rd Oct. The dealer said between 10 - 12 weeks for delivery. Is this a fairly accurate turn around? I'm interested in hearing about other people experiences, especially from people in Ireland.

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rh80 said:
Ordered mine 24th Oct. I was told this week it will most likely be early Feb for delivery. Based in N. Ireland.
Did your dealer contact you or did you get onto them? Only reason I ask is, I decided to sell my wife's car privately instead of trading it in as the dealers trade in offer was shocking. But I probably jumped the gun in advertising it as I got someone to buy it already. I can manage a few weeks with just one car but a couple months will be a struggle. I might call my dealer tomorrow see if they have any update.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I contacted the dealer to find out. I am also selling my own car privately and wanted to know as didn't want selling mine and having to wait on new car. Mines factory order with Pan roof.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Contacted the dealer today and he said it was built last week and that it would be on schedule for the first or second week in January. Also the buyer of our current car said we can hold on to it until the end of the month. So should only be down to one car for a few weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.