Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'd like to have a question in regards to the customization of the digital cockpit.

There are 3 views available to choose from. I am using mainly the view where the two gauges are present, and the fuel consumption and the range inserterd to the left and right.

My question would be. is there any possibility to bind the different feaures to a specific view by default? So I could have the navigation-specific feature like where to turn or something for eample in the view where I can see the map in a way bigger screen without gauges.
If I change it back to the gauge view then different feaures would come back like the current consumption and range.

Thanks for all the feedback on this in advance.

Cheers.

·
Registered
436 Posts
No I think the centre of the dials gets carried over to different view but they can be customised in the main screen and changed on the steering wheel so you can have differnt views but then change the centre settings in 4 different ways.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much, that's what I see it too. It is a bit pity that we cannot save pre-defined sets for the different views.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You can do some customisation but they are carried over between views.

There is a way of change - they are different for each Drive Mode eg Eco / Normal / Sport - still not full but kind of.

·
Registered
Tarraco 2.0d 190 Xcellence Lus DSG 4x4
7 Posts
Does anyone know how to change the mpg overall, not just since start of journey? It is possible on the main infotainment screen but can't replicate on virtual cockpit.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Does anyone know how to change the mpg overall, not just since start of journey? It is possible on the main infotainment screen but can't replicate on virtual cockpit.
It is a bit counterintuitive frankly, you need to go to the relevant entry and then press the left/right button which rotates through the different available options.

·
Registered
Tarraco 1.5 TSI Evo Excellence Lux Deep Black.
2 Posts
Can anyone explain how the Automatic setting above Classic, View 1, View 2, View 3 works on the instrument cluster config?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts