Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was doing my test drive I noticed that the wing mirrors didn't automatically fold when I locked the door. Is there a setting to make it do so? Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
SizzlingPotato said:
When I was doing my test drive I noticed that the wing mirrors didn't automatically fold when I locked the door. Is there a setting to make it do so? Thanks
I have the xcellence lux and I can confirm there's a setting and my wing mirrors fold when I lock the car.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nick said:
SizzlingPotato said:
I have the xcellence lux and I can confirm there's a setting and my wing mirrors fold when I lock the car.
Brilliant. Thanks Nick.

·
Registered
23 Posts
SizzlingPotato said:
Nick said:
SizzlingPotato said:
Brilliant. Thanks Nick.
No probs.

It's pretty easy to find in the settings so I'm sure you'll have no problem finding it. For some reason mine didn't come with it enabled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.