Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Here in Bulgaria we don't have a strong Tarraco community yet, so I thought I might ask my question here, if that is ok.

Am I blind :D or this technologically advanced 21st century car doesn't have a light in the glove box?

Can this be right, or do I have a bad bulb or something?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes, an LED in ours (UK model Xcellence First Ed Plus)

·
Registered
69 Posts
We don't have Style in the UK, just SE, SE Technology, Xcellence and Xcellence Lux (and formerly, SE Technology First Edition and Xcel Lux First Ed

·
Registered
174 Posts
Highly unusual to have a car these days without a light in the glove box. Doesn't make sense to omit it from certain countries either unless they think people in Bulgaria can see in the dark. Quickest way would be just to call your dealer and ask him to check the Tarracos they have in the courtyard. He'd be lazy liar (which is common) if he just told you there are no lights. Or just go in to see another Tarraco.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I've confirmed with the dealer that I should have a glove box light. I called the service center and in a week's time they will be able to replace it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.