Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've just ordered my Taracco via drivethedeal so haven't had any dealer involvement. One question I cant find an answer to is the floor mats. Does the Tarraco come with any mats as standard spec? I'm meaning standard Seat UK Tarraco spec and not what the dealer may have bundled for you to close the deal.

Looking forward to it arriving in March but not the step down in load capacity compared to the outgoing Alhambra.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Mine was built new and came with OEM matts and locking wheel nuts.
Also V8 SD card for sat nav and 3 way phone charger lead.
I did order from dealer a protection pack that was boot liner, rubber matts and front and rear mud guards.
They also put carpet matts in boot as they come with the car

·
Registered
46 Posts
i bought mine pre registered (registered 2 days before purchase), it came with mats as standard, although i didn't get the 3 in one lead

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, saves me buying a set now. Woohoo!

As to the boot liner, is this the one designed for when the car is in 5 seat mode? I read somewhere it's meant to be carpet on one side and rubber on the other?

I'm planning to get boot liner, mud flaps, kodiaq centre tunnel mat, eBay rear floor vent covers, and some protection for the top of the rear bumper.

When the weather warms up, I'll be colour coding all the grey plastic (lower bumpers, wheels arches, side sills) and install the accessory silver side skirt trim, front fog light surround and 'maybe' the tailgate trim too.

It's been a while since I've bought a car that I can play with! Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yes it's for the 5 seat position but mine is plastic both sides.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I've just ordered my Taracco via drivethedeal so haven't had any dealer involvement. One question I cant find an answer to is the floor mats. Does the Tarraco come with any mats as standard spec? I'm meaning standard Seat UK Tarraco spec and not what the dealer may have bundled for you to close the deal.

Looking forward to it arriving in March but not the step down in load capacity compared to the outgoing Alhambra.
When i bought mine, i had to beg them for the mats as they were nit giving them to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts