Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been touched on in previous posts, but being both technologically and mechanically challenged, what will the individual profile setting allow me to do and even more importantly, how do you set it?

·
Registered
436 Posts
If you click the cog once in it , you can change the settings and it will remember it for next time you move the wheel to the setting below the gear stick.

My settings:

Steering - Normal
ACC- Sport
AirCon- Normal
Engine -Sport

Can't rememebr if there is anything esle. It's just differrent that any of the preprogrammed ones.

YOu can click on I (info) to check the settings of each

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for these. I now get 'MPG since start' in the middle of the Rev counter and the radio program me in the middle of the speedometer. Is it possible to change these?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Simol said:
Thanks for these. I now get 'MPG since start' in the middle of the Rev counter and the radio program me in the middle of the speedometer. Is it possible to change these?
Stella sorted me out on this one - "if you scroll down on the right wheel on the steering wheel to the overview section then pressit to toggle between since refuel, since start, longterm."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.