Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My DRL brightness in dark in one unit after dealer fitted a new headlight unit. Old unit on other side is mega bright so Looks daft lol

Can I turn the new one up to same level as old one? If so can anyone help with how please???

·
Registered
447 Posts
You can adjust DRL brightness with OBD2 or VCDS but I'm not sure they can be adjusted side to side.

I would just go back to the dealer and say it's unacceptable and let them figure it out, no need to DIY.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can adjust DRL brightness with OBD2 or VCDS but I'm not sure they can be adjusted side to side.

I would just go back to the dealer and say it's unacceptable and let them figure it out, no need to DIY.
Cheers for this. They’ve offered to replace the opposite one as a goodwill gesture so let’s see how that goes lol.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Lol yeah let’s hope they match lol. SEAT UK said there’s no more they can do if this doesn’t work.
Well, how about changing both as a pair to match? It is not your problem you know that they are having obvious QC issues.

More ridiculousness from SEAT.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, how about changing both as a pair to match? It is not your problem you know that they are having obvious QC issues.

More ridiculousness from SEAT.
I’m hoping the ‘goodwill gesture’ of replacing the other side will sort it. Not got much confidence but have to try. Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts