Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys (m/f),
New member from the Netherlands here :)
My Xcellence 1.5 TSI DSG in Urano grey was ordered a few weeks ago and is scheduled for delivery end of October.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dealer confirmed today it will be a MY21 build and scheduled for production this week, but they have no way to tell what features are actually upgraded to MY21 untill it is delivered.
So I will have to wait 2-3 weeks longer..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pff.. just got an email there are delays at the factory and production is pushed back 4 weeks :(
Delivery is now scheduled second half of November.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pvs said:
Hey @dutchy have a look at this thread...

https://www.tarracoforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=473

I've got my MY21 Xcellence and hopefully it'll make you smile to see the new spec is all there
Hey pvs,
Sure does :D thanks for posting the pictures! The coast to coast light looks so much better than the old taillights.
I'm glad they don't put non-functional seat heater buttons on the climate control, that looks very clean now without any of the blank buttons you get on the old version.
New steering wheel looks very nice too!
Now I just hope they meet the new delivery deadline in 5 weeks :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Tarraco got deliverd last week after the long wait, love it! :D
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

The urano grey is very dark, basically looks black unless in direct sunlight.
I saw a discussion on the tires in another topic, I was pleasantly surprised mine came on Pirelli's
Edit; :lol: they are winter tires I only found out when I was trying to order winter tires :lol: despite the fact it says 'winter' on them :oops:
Good service on behalf of the lease company, they just forgot to mention it..
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.