·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to enable easy entry activate

I have done this code

Driver seat---long coding---- easy entry front---active
Driver seat---long coding---- easy entry front

multimedia-----adaptation---vehicle function list bap---driver seat 0x10--activate
multimedia-----adaptation---vehicle function list bap---driver seat 0x10msg bus--activate

multimedia-----adaptation---vehicle menu operation--menu display seat configuration--activate

multimedia-----adaptation---vehicle menu operation--menu display seat configuration over threshold high-activate

but the seat haven't add to menu

·
Registered
306 Posts
i want to enable easy entry activate

I have done this code

Driver seat---long coding---- easy entry front---active
Driver seat---long coding---- easy entry front

multimedia-----adaptation---vehicle function list bap---driver seat 0x10--activate
multimedia-----adaptation---vehicle function list bap---driver seat 0x10msg bus--activate

multimedia-----adaptation---vehicle menu operation--menu display seat configuration--activate

multimedia-----adaptation---vehicle menu operation--menu display seat configuration over threshold high-activate

but the seat haven't add to menu
That is not the correct OBD coding, there is a dedicated OBD thread for questions like these BTW, I will post the answer there, if you can test and confirm it works so that it can be added to the first post it would be appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.