Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new her. My name is Mike . I had bought My Tearraco about 2 months ago. It's 2019 without 60k on the clock. Car is in good shape and under 1 year VW warranty from the garage I've bought the car.
I asked VW to fix few small things and after inspecting the car mechanic told me that Flywheel is noisy and has to be replaced with few rubber bushings and engine mounts. Great it's free so why not.
After collecting my car from the garage ( with new parts in place) I felt straight away that from start car is much jerky then before. Then I have stopped on the roundabout and the engine turned off( start/stop) after a minut I've just moved my feat from break pedal to accelerator and engine started and bang 💥really loud noise and massive jerk. I have checked few times and everytime is the same. It's almost like car starts the engin and put in gear with clutch not fully engaged. VW trying to tell me that is normal and I should first take my foot from break and wait till engin starts and them press gas pedal to engage to junction!!!!! . I have tried befor and never had problem. I have tried dofernt vag cars with same engine/ dsg and same it wasn't so brutal. Please tell me if your car is doing same thing or there is something wrong with the new flywheel/ mecatronic/dsg? Thanks . Sorry for my writing but I'm polish and living France so you know 😎

1 - 2 of 2 Posts