Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Did anyone here purchase a SEAT extended warranty for their Tarraco? I'm picking mine up at the weekend and was wondering what others thoughts are on getting the extended warranty. With extended warranties does anyone have any advice on what to look for and how much it will cost or even if it's worth having?

Thanks.

·
Registered
436 Posts
You can purchase extended warranty from SEAT only when ordering and before the car is registered. After that , you will need to purchase third party warranty. SEAT will not sell you extended warranty on a new car until it's three years old but it will be more expensive at that point. The dealer might offer you their own but it's probably not worth the paper it's written on with many exclusions, I would call the dealer now and ask them if they have registered the car yet and purchase straight away.

I have no experience if it's worth it or not, I never bother as I figure any faulty parts will break within 3 years on a new car anyway, and after it's usually all ok until year 7 and beyond.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My previous car was a Landrover Discovery Sport. When it was three and a half years old it needed a new fuel pump. I did not have an extended warranty. The bill was £2,668.00. I would advise that you buy an extended warranty for your Tarraco. I did!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts