Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to change external door trim so thought I would share a photo for reference in the future for others.
Trim is attached via 2 torx screws on inside face of door and 3m tape along top edge.
I found it best to remove screws and then gently pull trim down in a vertical motion in order to clear door lip. Once done you can then warm up the top edge to soften the 3m tape and then pull trim towards you and pop out the plastic rivets. Ensure you have spare rivets as some may snap.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just had to change external door trim so thought I would share a photo for reference in the future for others.
Trim is attached via 2 torx screws on inside face of door and 3m tape along top edge.
I found it best to remove screws and then gently pull trim down in a vertical motion in order to clear door lip. Once done you can then warm up the top edge to soften the 3m tape and then pull trim towards you and pop out the plastic rivets. Ensure you have spare rivets as some may snap.
Coming super late to this. but I'm trying to find those panels online without success. where did you source them? thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.