Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the Merlot Red FR Sport today. Seeing the colour in the flesh for the first time made me very happy with my choice.

Camera never catches reds to well, it's slightly darker than the photos but only just.
View attachment 630
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire

View attachment 583
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
markymate said:
Picked up the Merlot Red FR Sport today. Seeing the colour in the flesh for the first time made me very happy with my choice.

Camera never catches reds to well, it's slightly darker than the photos but only just.
006 (2).jpg
007_LI.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010 (2)_LI.jpg
Bet your well chuffed.
I must say it's probably the best looking fr sport I've seen so far. :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because the photos are taken in doors the red looks a bit darker. I would say it is very close to desire red, maybe just a tiny shade lighter.
It's always difficult to get reds bang on with a camera. I took this one at the garage on pick up day which I think so pretty close. When you get up close the metallic really pops, especially in the sun.
View attachment 689

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bloody hell, that can't be right. Are you sure they've ordered it, actually put the order through, not just done the paper work. Sounds a bit like they haven't got any build slots left and waiting for their next quotor. Even with the delays if its been ordered it should be in the queue with the factory and given a order/SLI number. Smells a bit fishy to me.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like it :D :D

But seriously, you should be asking some questions of your dealers because no way should be waiting 10-12 weeks for a build number!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.